Teaching Children Effectively®Are you serious about reaching children?
Then you need serious training.
About the CourseTeaching Children Effectively (TCETM) Level 1 is designed to offer a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching children. Based on spiritual and educational principles, the course provides the methods and procedures to lead children to Christ and immediately equips the believer to begin and sustain a ministry where he lives. Student practicums are a vital part of the instructional procedure making TCE a refreshing way to train Christians in child evangelism.
Course ObjectivesTo provide each student with:
- Increased knowledge about the spiritual needs of children
- Effective methods of evangelism
- Basic skills for organizing and conducting productive children'sBible classes
- Practical ideas which make learning enjoyable for boys and girls
All course instructors specialize in children's ministry and are trained and certified by CEF Inc.
Course AccreditationTCE is an extensive course of the Children's Ministries Institute® at Lenteland close to Vereeniging. Credit for this course, taken in any of the nine provinces in South Africa, may be applied toward the complete 12-week diploma program.
- The Child in the New Testament
- The Importance of Conversion
- How to Lead a Child to Christ
- Encouraging the Newly Converted Child
- Bible Lesson Preparation and Presentation
- The Invitation
- Counseling the Child for Salvation
- The Neighborhood Outreach
- The Importance of the Teacher Discipline
- Visual Communication in Teaching
- Scripture Memorization
- Teaching with Music
- Teaching Children to Pray
Course PrerequisitesTo enroll in TCE Level 1 you must be:
- A born-again Christian
- At least 15 years of age
- Willing to participate in all class activities including practicum sessions
- Have attended a CEF seminar and be involved in reaching unreached children
Other TCE courses
Teaching Children Effectively® Level 2
TCE 2 provides Biblical principles and practical methods for discipling the saved child for spiritual growth. Emphasis is placed on organising and conducting meaningful classroom activities that enrich children spiritually. Only those completing a TCE level 1 successfully can advance to TCE Level 2.